This fantastic 5-bed, 3-bath vacation home has its own private pool and spa plus a games room. As well as the fabulous master suite with its own balcony, the two fun themed kids’ rooms and two additional spacious double bedrooms, this home has a stunning kitchen and family room and a comfortable formal dining and lounge area – making it ideal for large family groups.
Located on a pleasant, quiet and attractive gated community, this home’s location puts you just minutes from Disney World. You have shops, restaurants, golf courses and other amenities on your doorstep, as well as being well-connected to the wider Central Florida area via the nearby I-4.
- Excellent-sized 5 bedroom villa, sleeping 12 in comfort
- Fully screen private pool with integrated spa
- Spacious pool deck with lanai - ideal for outside dining
- Games Room
- Free WiFi, US Calls and cable TV
- A/C provided to keep you cool
- Located on the gate resort of West Haven
- Complimentary gas BBQ
A great family space that looks over the private pool and outside dining area. The kitchen is well equipped with everything you might need during your time here. There is a breakfast bar seating four as well as an attractive breakfast nook which seats a further four people. The family room has sliding glass doors to the pool area, comfortable corner sofa and a large flat-screen TV and Wii.
The dining area with table seats up to eight people and leads into the additional living space, also with a large TV. There is a pair of comfortable leather couches, giving you some (often much-needed) extra space to chill out and watch TV or read a book.
1. Large double bedroom with two full-size beds and 32” TV located on the ground floor
2. Master Suite with king-size bed, 32” TV, a spacious en-suite bathroom and its own private balcony overlooking the pool area. The en-suite bathroom has a bathtub and a large walk-in shower.
3. Large bedroom with a king-size bed and 32” TV.
4. Fabulous twin room with two single beds and a perfectly pink princess theme – perfect for any would-be princesses!
5. Another fun twin room with two single beds, this time with a cheerful pirate theme.
1. The spacious ground-floor bathroom has a large bathtub with shower over, making it ideal for family bath times.
2. Family bathroom upstairs has a bath with shower over.
The games room is great fun – and an extra that the whole family can enjoy. It has a pool table, an air hockey table and foosball table.
To the rear of the property is the wonderful private pool and integrated spa. Sun loungers and a patio set are provided around the pool. Guests can dine under the lanai or seek shade from the sun. There is also a gas BBQ for guest to use complimentary.
The pool can be lit up at night which gives a really lovely ambiance if you choose to dine out by the pool when you return home from the parks, or even fancy a late night dip. The pool can be heated for an additional fee of $30 per night. We recommend that you take this option if you are staying between October and March.
The home offers guests off-road parking to the front of the property.
West Haven Resort / Local Amenities
This house is located on the prestigious Hamlet gated development in the West Haven community. This is an attractive and quiet development in Davenport. On the resort you’ll find a children’s play area which guests are welcome to use.
West Haven is located just 2 miles away from the junction of Highway 27 and the 1-4, Central Florida’s main arterial route.
The Champions Gate golf resort is less than a mile away and there are 10 world class golf courses within a five-mile radius of the community. As well as a championship golf courses on your doorstep, you’ll also find a range of shops and restaurants just a short drive away.
Thanks to West Haven’s proximity to the I-4 you are also well-placed to explore the wider central Florida region. The Atlantic beaches are around an hour’s drive and it is approximately a 90-minute drive to Tampa, St. Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico.
Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
Busch Gardens - 55 - 60 Minutes
Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes