Vacation Rental Description
- Sleeps 14 in comfort
- South Facing Private Pool with relaxing spa
- Spacious pool deck with lanai and scenic conservation view
- Gas BBQ
- 4 Master Suites & TV's in all bedrooms
- Actioned packed games room
- Free Wi-Fi, cable and local calls
- Laundry Room; All towels and linens provided
- Stay cool - AC throughout home
- Welcome pack provided upon arrival
- Free hire of travel cot, highchair, stroller
- Free off road parking
- Gated resort with excellent amenities
- On-site golf club with restaurant
The formal, beautifully furnished living room is to the front of the villa and features a loveseat, sofa and TV. The elegant dining room is ideal for enjoying a family meal, with dining table and chairs for eight.
The kitchen, to the rear of the property, is well-appointed and finished to a very high specification: kitchen island, breakfast bar and access to the pool area. There is a breakfast nook, with fresh modern styling, and a breakfast table and chairs for four people, with views out to the pool. The kitchen and breakfast room is open to the family room, which offers another delightful place to relax: two leather sofas, love seat, and large wide-screen TV with blu-ray player. The wonderful games room has all you may need or hope for with pool table, air-hockey, foosball table TV and PS4.
There is a handy half-bath just off the family room, and a well-equipped laundry room, located next to the garage access.
1. Ground floor Master Suite has a King bed, walk-in closet, large flatscreen TV, seating area and pool views. The lavish en-suite features a large walk-in shower, corner bath and double vanity.
2. Upstairs King Master Suite offers a large walk-in closet, flatscreen TV, en-suite bathroom has bath with shower over.
3. Upstairs double with King bed, TV, en-suite with bath and shower over.
4. Upstairs large bedroom with two double beds, fitted closet and en-suite with bath/shower.
5. Upstairs Twin, fitted closets and TV, sharing family bathroom with bath/shower
6. Upstairs Twin, fitted closets and TV, sharing family bathroom with bath/shower.
1. Family bathroom located between bedrooms 5 and 6 contains shower over bath, sink, WC
2. Cloakroom located off the living area contains sink, WC.
The games room is an added bonus and is located just off the family lounge and is equipped with a pool table, air hockey, table football and seating.
The pool area features a good-sized private pool and spa with extended deck, shaded lanai, magnificent conservation views and all the safety features one requires. There are sunloungers and table and chairs to maximise your enjoyment of the glorious Florida sunshine.
This pool deck is South Facing and provides a good amount of patio space to relax in the Florida sun. There is also a gas BBQ for guests to use.
Providence Resort / Local Amenities
Providence is one of Orlando’s newest resorts and it boasts a wealth of amenities. The highlight, of course, is the 18-hole championship golf course, designed by renowned course architect Michael Dasher.
Amenities include a fitness and aquatic centre, clubhouse with a lounge bar and a restaurant, a golf clubhouse, with pro shop, two swimming pools (a resort-style pool with slides and plenty of lounge chairs for easy socializing, and a lap pool for exercising), tennis courts, fitness centre featuring state-of-the-art exercise equipment and fitness classes and children’s activities, paved sidewalks for safe bicycling, jogging, and walking to the golf and recreation centre.
Providence is around fifteen minutes’ drive from Walt Disney World Resort, 20 minutes from SeaWorld and twenty-five minutes from Universal Studios. The Shops at Reunion are close by with a great Publix supermarket, bank, pharmacy and McDonald's, Papa John's, Subway, Dunkin' Donuts, Chinese and more to enjoy. The Posner Park retail park for shopping and entertainment is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
The Davenport location is convenient for the I-4 and, from there, it is easy to explore the wider central Florida region. The Atlantic beaches are around an hour’s drive and it is approximately a 90-minute drive to Tampa, St. Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico.