Vacation Rental Description
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath townhouse is fully walled with a private splash pool (south facing) and is located on the Windsor Palms resort in Kissimmee, only 10 minutes from DisneyWorld. With wonderful resort amenities, including a clubhouse, Olympic-sized swimming pool and cinema room along with restaurants shops and other amenities.
• Sleeps up to 6 perfectly
• South-facing, fully enclosed private splash pool
• Open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with breakfast bar
• Three en-suite bathrooms with flat screen TVs in all bedrooms
• FREE Wi-Fi, cable TV & US calls
• A/C throughout to help you stay cool
• Private laundry facilities; linen & towels provided
• Free hire of travel cot/ stroller/ highchair
• Gated resort with excellent amenities for guests
The open-plan living area boasts a kitchen with breakfast bar, a dining area seating 4 and a comfortable lounge with flatscreen TV. Patio doors lead onto the pool deck and splashpool.
• Master Suite - King-sized bed, flat-screen TV, pool views and en-suite bathroom
• Master Suite 2 - American themed room, Queen-sized bed, flat-screen TV and en-suite bathroom
• Master Suite 3 -Twin beds with flat-screen TV and en-suite bathroom
Fully walled private splash pool is South-facing with seating and sun loungers for relaxing days in the Florida sun
Windsor Palms / Local Area
Princess Palms is situated just 10 minutes from Disneyworld, on the excellently located Windsor Palms resort in Kissimmee. As a guest here, you are welcome to free use of the resort's amenities which include the clubhouse, cinema room, fitness facility, Olympic-sized swimming pool and tennis court. Your close proximity to the 192 means there are a wealth of shops and restaurants to choose from nearby. There is a large Walmart on the 192 and a large Publix at the Orange Lake retail development to the North.
Thanks to Windsor Palm's proximity to the I4, it is also easy to explore the wider central Florida region from here. The Space Coast and Atlantic Coast beaches are just over an hour's drive to the East and it takes just a further 30 minutes minutes to reach the white sand beaches around Tampa, St Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico.