Vacation Rental Description
This home offers accommodation for up to eight people over a single, ground floor with two master bedrooms and a fantastic private pool and spa which overlooks an attractive conservation area – no rear facing neighbours. The south-west facing aspect not only means plenty of sunshine but also some stunning Florida sunsets. It is conveniently located near Champions Gate and is only a short drive to local attractions, making this an ideal family home for your Orlando vacation.
- Modern, spacious villa - sleeps 8 in comfort
- Fully screened South-West private pool with integrated spa
- Conservation view with no rear facing neighbours
- Spacious patio with luxurious pool furniture and shaded lanai for outside dining
- Complimentary gas BBQ
- Actioned pack games room with pool table, air hockey & table tennis
- 2 Master suites with King beds & en-suite bathrooms
- TVs in all bedrooms
- FREE WiFi, US calls & cable TV
- Private laundry facilities; towels & linen provided
- A/C throughout the home - stay cool
- Located on the golf resort (gated) with excellent resort amenities
The large modern living room has pool and nature views. It has a 65’’ flat screen TV with cable and Blu-ray player. The enhanced cable package includes hi-speed Wi-Fi and extended channels with an extensive range of sports channels including English Premier League football.
The family room is open plan to the well-appointed kitchen with island breakfast bar (seats four) and dining area that comfortably seats eight people. The modern kitchen and dining area is spacious and bright and ensures the whole family can enjoy socialising and eating together. The lay-out creates a fantastic and welcoming family living space at the heart of the home. Sliding doors give access to the extended pool area.
1. King-size bed, walk-in closet, 50" flat screen TV. Generous En-suite bathroom contains walk-in shower, separate toilet, WC, hand basin
2. King-size bed, slide closet, 50" flat screen TV. En-suite bathroom contains walk-in shower & separate WC.
3. Queen-size bed, 40" flat screen TV, slide closet (to the front of the home)
4. Twin beds, slide closet, 40" flat screen TV
Spacious family bathroom with large shower, located between the queen and twin bedrooms.
The games room is actioned packed and includes a pool table and air hockey with a table tennis overlay. Perfect for those relaxation days at the villa.
The pool area features a wonderful private pool and spa (South West Facing) with expansive deck area and a shaded lanai. The extended pool area has four sun loungers and table and patio set for six people. For safety reasons and to give peace of mind to those travelling with children, access to the pool area is security alarmed. (The pool size is 12x24 with raised spa and deck area of 27 x 40)
For added convenience there is direct access to bathroom and shower facilities from the pool area and a complimentary gas BBQ.
The pool can be heated for a small charge (currently $30 per night) and we recommend you pay for this extra if you are travelling between October and March. The pool and spa comes equipped with upgraded heater system.
Resort / Local Area
Providence is one of Orlando’s newest resorts and it boasts a wealth of amenities. The highlight is the 18-hole championship golf course, designed by renowned course architect Michael Dasher. The wonderful 2,200 acres of green and very pleasant landscaping offers guests a relaxed and attractive environment with access to a full range of amenities on your doorstep. Providence features all the amenities expected in a 5 star resort, including: a resort style swimming pool with slides and plenty of lounge chairs for easy socializing, a separate lap pool for exercising, lighted tennis courts, fitness centre featuring state-of-the-art exercise equipment and fitness classes and children’s activities, clubhouse with full service restaurant and bar, a golf clubhouse with pro shop, paved sidewalks for safe bicycling, jogging, and walking to the golf and recreation centre and 24hour manned gatehouse.
Providence is around fifteen minutes’ drive from Walt Disney World Resort, 20 minutes from SeaWorld and twenty-five minutes from Universal Studios. The Posner Park retail park for shopping, cinema and dining is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
The Davenport location is convenient for the I-4 and, from there, it is easy to explore the wider central Florida region. The Atlantic beaches are around an hour’s drive and it is approximately a 90-minute drive to Tampa, St. Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico.