Vacation Rental Description
- Fully screened private pool with scenic lake views
- Spacious patio with relaxing spa
- Plenty of sun loungers and a undercover dining area with table & chairs
- Spacious, modern & open planned living accommodation; sleeping 9 comfortably
- FREE WiFi, cable TV, US calls
- Games Room with pool table
- Private laundry facilities; linen & towels provided
- Stay cool - full A/C throughout the home
- off-road parking
- Located in gated resort of Lake Berkley; excellent resort amenities
- Ideal location for visiting Disney & Universal Studios
This vacation home is open-planned and features a family lounge with comfy sofas, large flatscreen TV & DVD player and overlooks the pool deck. Opposite the family lounge is the dining area seating six people and the fully-equipped kitchen.
1. King-size bed, walk-in closet, patio doors to the pool deck, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom contains large shower cubicle, door to the pool, sink, WC.
2. Queen-size bed, slide closet, TV. En-suite bathroom contains shower over bath, sink, WC.
3. Tripe bunk bed (double with single on top), slide closet, TV.
4. Twin beds, slide closet, TV.
The spacious family bathroom has a bath with shower over.
Games room has table tennis and a pool table; ideal for keeping the kids (young and old) entertained.
At the rear is the private, screened, spacious pool area, overlooking the picturesque lake which is ideal for keen fishermen! The new luxury patio furniture and sun loungers around the pool make this a perfect spot for relaxing and enjoying the Florida sunshine before or after a hectic day at the theme parks. There is also an undercover dining area. Both the pool and spa may be heated for a small additional charge.
Lake Berkley / Local Area
This vacation home is situated in the beautiful Lake Berkley resort in the heart of Kissimmee. Lake Berkley offers a great range of facilities within the gated development, including tennis courts, a fitness suite, basketball and volleyball courts, a communal pool/spa, plus kids' water fun area, with water pistols, a children's play area and games arcade.
It's just off the 192 highway, so it's in a perfect location to visit all of Orlando's many attractions. You're only a ten minute drive from Disney and other theme parks and in close proximity to local restaurants and shops, including a 24-hour supermarket.
Driving Times (Approx)
Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
Busch Gardens - 75 - 80 Minutes
Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes