Honey Pot Villa
Vacation Rental Description
Built around three lakes just half a mile from the main highway 192, the Indian Point community offers a great location from which to explore Orlando and further afield. Around the main lake you’ll find a range of activities to keep the family amused; the resort boasts a communal pool, tennis courts, fitness trail & children’s play areas.
- Spacious home; sleeps 9 in comfort
- Fully screened, sunny private pool
- Good-sized patio with under cover area; ideal for outside dining
- Games room
- FREE WiFi, US calls & cable TV
- Stay cool - A/C provided for your comfort
- Private laundry facilities; linen & towels provided
- off-road parking
- Great location for visiting Disney & Universal Studios
This vacation home provides spacious and open planned living accommodation. To the front is the bright kitchen with a breakfast table, seating four. It’s fully equipped and features a large American fridge-freezer. A more formal dining area sits in the middle of the villa and at the rear of the property, the family lounge overlooking the pool has comfortable leather sofas and large TV. There is plenty of space for everyone to relax.
1. Queen-size bed, TV walk in wardrobe, & spacious en-suite has a luxurious corner bath, a walk-in shower and twin vanity.
2. Full-size bed, sliding closet
3. Tripe bunk; lower bunk is a double and the upper is a single, sliding closet
4. Twin beds x 2, sliding closet
The family bathroom has a bath with shower over.
Bright and spacious games room with a pool table, darts, stereo and comfortable seating.
Fully screened patio with a fantastic private pool; a great outdoor space which will undoubtedly become the hub for your family holiday. Around the pool you’ll find sun loungers and a table with comfortable chairs – ideal for grabbing a bite poolside after a busy day at Orlando’s theme parks. If you feel inclined, the lanai is the perfect place to retreat from the midday sun.
The pool can be heated at a small additional charge. Pool access door alarms are fitted in case you are travelling with young children.
Indian Point Community / Local Area
This holiday home is situated on one of Kissimmee’s more established resorts, Indian Point, which is built around an attractive lake. The community facilities here include a swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, jogging trail and children’s play area. Indian Point is just a half mile drive from Highway 192 and all the shops and restaurants, with convenient access to Orlando.