The Retreat at Legacy Park
Vacation Rental Description
Fully equipped to keep your family vacationing in style, this home is located on a fantastic resort close to shops and restaurants and just fifteen minutes away from Disney. Fantastic transport links mean you’re within easy reach of Orlando’s main attractions and well set to explore wider Central Florida. A great choice for large families or groups or those who simply wish to enjoy a little extra space while on vacation.
- South-facing private pool with relaxing spa
- Private at rear; not overlooked
- Good-size patio with comfortable sun loungers
- Spacious home with 3 family lounges; loft area upstairs with gaming console
- Actioned pack games room
- FREE WiFi, local calls & cable TV
- Private laundry facilities with towels & linen provided
- 3 Master Suites; TV's in all bedrooms
- A/C throughout for your comfort
Open-plan Florida living takes on a luxurious feel in this home. The large open-plan family room has a generous ‘L’ shaped sofa and a 4K HD 50” flat-screen TV and DVD player. The stylish seating area is open plan to the large, well-equipped kitchen with a stainless steel American fridge/freezer with drinks dispenser and a sunny breakfast bar (seating three). In addition to the breakfast bar there is now a breakfast nook seating six. Patio doors lead onto the pool deck – we’re sure you’ll spend many pleasant hours out by the pool enjoying the Florida sunshine. This is a fabulous bright airy room – and the perfect place to start your day in Florida.
To the front of the property there is a second dining area and lounge. This relaxing space has a formal dining table, seating up to eight people. There is additional lounge seating in this area – perfect for a relaxing post-dinner chat, or a great place to escape to with a book when you fancy a quieter moment!
Upstairs there’s a third living space: a ‘loft’ entertainment space with two comfortable sofas and large flat-screen 55" HD TV with a DVD player and PlayStation3.
1. King-size bed, walk-in closet, TV, ceiling fan. En-suite bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, double sink unit and WC.
2. Queen-size bed, closet, TV, ceiling fan. En-suite bathroom with shower over bath, sink and WC.
3. Queen-size bed, closet, TV, ceiling fan, ground floor. En-suite bathroom with shower over bath, sink and WC.
4. Twin beds, closet, TV, ceiling fan.
5. Twin beds, closet, TV, ceiling fan.
1. Family bathroom upstairs with shower over bath, sink and WC.
2. Cloakroom on pool deck with sink and WC.
This home has an exceptional fully-converted games room with a pool table, table football, darts board and a basketball hoop with nets. This room is a fabulous extra bonus – ideal for keeping older kids amused and a bit of family fun.
This home benefits from a fantastic south-facing pool area, accessed from the main family living area. The pool area is very private; it is not overlooked. It makes a great space for entertaining – or simply lazing by the pool enjoying the Florida sunshine.
The pool has an integrated spa and can be heated for a small additional charge (currently $30 per day). We recommend you book and pay for pool heat if you are staying between October and March. As it is south-facing it is a wonderful sun trap and the perfect location to enjoy lots of family time around the pool or perhaps a little al fresco dining. The LED mood lighting around the pool is lovely in the evenings, adding to the attraction of spending an evening out by the pool.
Legacy Park is an attractive family resort on the US 27 Highway, close to the I-4, in a popular Davenport location. From here, you are just a fifteen-minute drive away from Disney World. Orlando’s other major Orlando attractions, including the Orlando Eye, SeaWorld and Universal, are all within around a half-hour drive.
Close by, there are several supermarkets, various shops and restaurants within a five- to ten-minute drive. The popular Champions Gate Golf Complex is just 1 mile away. The resort’s proximity to the I-4 makes it very easy to explore Central Florida’s many other attractions and amusement parks.