Vacation Rental Description
- 4 Bedroom, 3 bathroom Home; comfortably sleeping 8
- Fully screened private pool & spa
- Covered patio; ideal alfresco dining
- Spacious pool deck with sun loungers
- Fun-filled games room with pool table, air hockey & foosball
- FREE WiFi, cable TV & US calls
- TVs in all bedrooms
- Full AC - stay cool
- Private laundry facilities; towels & linen provided
- Ideal location for visiting Disney & Universal Orlando
With clean lines and modern interior this vacation home provides the ultimate luxury with its open planned accommodation. The fully equipped kitchen has modern appliances, breakfast bar seating and overlooks the dining and living area. Comfortable seating and large flat screen TV makes it the perfect place to unwind. Patio doors lead out to the pool deck.
1. King-size bed, closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom contains large shower cubicle, double vanity and WC
2. King-size bed, closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom contains large shower cubicle, double vanity and WC
3. Twin beds, closet, ceiling fan and TV
4. Twin beds, closet, ceiling fan and TV
Good-size family bathroom with a bath with shower over.
Great family games room with pool table, air hockey and foosball.
The private, pool area is fully screened with pool, relaxing spa and stunning lake view. With sun loungers around the pool and outdoor dining area under the lanai, what a wonderful place to escape. The whole family can enjoy spending time together while enjoying the sunshine.
Bella Vida Resort / Local Area
Bella Vida (Italian for ‘Beautiful Life’) boasts a wealth of amenities. Built in a beautiful conservation area around a picturesque 10-acre lake, the resort offers guests free use of its large clubhouse, clubhouse pool and Jacuzzi, clubhouse gym, games room, clubhouse cyber café and concierge services. Outside, enjoy the trails through the natural conservation area or the resort’s basketball, volleyball or bocce ball courts.
The Bella Vida resort also enjoys a fabulous location: just a short drive away from Disney World. SeaWorld, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Harry Potter are approximately a fifteen-minute drive away.
The Kissimmee location is just off Highway 192 which puts a whole host of shops, restaurants and entertainment on your doorstep. You are also well-placed to explore the wider central Florida region. The Atlantic beaches are around an hour’s drive and it is approximately a 90-minute drive to Tampa, St. Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico.
Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
Busch Gardens - 75 - 80 Minutes
Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes