Vacation Rental Description
This beautifully finished home offers accommodation for up to eight people and has been designed to specially cater for wheelchair users, including a pool hoist in its fantastic private pool. Guests can enjoy the many amenities this home has to offer and is a real home from home on a friendly and fun packed community. Perfect for those special family vacations to Florida.
- South-facing private pool with conservation lake view
- Relaxing spa
- Spacious pool deck with complimentary charcoal BBQ
- Stunning Bedrooms; 2 Master Suites, Themed Kids Bedroom; TV's in all rooms
- Actioned packed games Room
- Free WiFi, local calls & cable TV
- Full laundry facilities; towels & linen provided
- Free Parking
- Ideal for wheelchair users and travellers with restricted mobility
- Located in the exclusive gated resort of Providence Golf & Country Club
As you enter the villa, to the left is the formal dining area with seating for 6 people. Continuing through the villa is the large modern family lounge, featuring a widescreen TV with cable, sofa and a love seat. Sliding doors give access to the pool area, where there are table and chairs in the shade of the lanai for relaxed pool-side dining. The views from the lounge are stunning and is a fantastic and welcoming family space at the heart of this home.
The kitchen is well-appointed with breakfast bar and seating for 2. You will also find a kitchen table just off the kitchen with seating for four. This provides a lovely bright spot to socialise or eat with family and friends.
1. Queen-size bed, walk-in closet, patio doors to the pool deck, ceiling fan, large TV. En-suite bathroom contains shower cubicle, door to the pool, sink, WC.
2. King-size bed, slide closet, ceiling fan, large TV. En-suite bathroom contains shower over bath, sink, WC.
3. Twin beds, slide closet, ceiling fan, large TV. Twin beds which can be converted into a king-size bed
4. Twin beds with Minion theme, slide closet, ceiling fan, large TV.
The spacious family bathroom has a bathtub with shower over.
The home benefits from a games room featuring a pool table & foosball
The pool area features a wonderful private pool (South Facing) with a spacious deck area. The shaded lanai provides an undercover area that is ideal for outside dining. You will find plenty of luxury furniture around the pool where you can relax and soak up the conservation views and watch the entertainment from the wildlife in the nearby lake.
The pool has been fitted with a pool hoist, so that it can be enjoyed by wheelchair users and other travellers with restricted mobility. The usual safety feature of pool fence is supplied if required to give peace of mind to those travelling with children.
Guests can also use the complimentary BBQ.
The pool can be heated for a small charge (currently $30 per night) and we recommend you pay for this extra if you are travelling between October and March.
Resort / Local Amenities
Providence is one of Orlando’s newest resorts and it boasts a wealth of amenities. The highlight, of course, is the 18-hole championship golf course, designed by renowned course architect Michael Dasher.
The wonderful 2,200 acres of green and very pleasant landscaping offers guests a relaxed environment where one feels very ‘back to nature’, while placing a full range of amenities on your doorstep. This includes a fitness and aquatic centre, clubhouses with a lounge bar and a restaurant, a golf clubhouse, with pro shop, two swimming pools (a resort-style pool with slides and plenty of lounge chairs for easy socializing, and a lap pool for exercising), tennis courts, fitness centre featuring state-of-the-art exercise equipment and fitness classes and children’s activities, paved sidewalks for safe bicycling, jogging, and walking to the golf and recreation centre.
Providence is around fifteen minutes’ drive from Walt Disney World Resort, 20 minutes from SeaWorld and twenty-five minutes from Universal Studios. The Posner Park retail park for shopping and entertainment is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
The Davenport location is convenient for the I-4 and, from there, it is easy to explore the wider central Florida region. The Atlantic beaches are around an hour’s drive and it is approximately a 90-minute drive to Tampa, St. Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico.