Vacation Rental Description
This dream vacation home in Kissimmee certainly lives up to its name. Bella Vista offers guests a whole host of amenities and not to mention stunning views of the resort’s lake from the sunny pool deck. Sitting on the Bella Vida resort is this 6 bedroom, well decorated villa with a good-sized pool with spa, luxurious movie room and an air conditioned games room.
Situated just off the Kissimmee end of the US192, guests at Bella Vista enjoy a brilliant location – just 10-15 minutes from Disney – and are also welcome to use the resort’s many fantastic amenities, including the clubhouse and its fantastic resort pool, Italianate gardens, gym, cyber café, volleyball, basketball, bocce ball, and tot lot/children’s play area.
- Modern, spacious and well decorated family vacation home
- Spacious sunny pool deck with stunning lake views
- Good-size private pool with relaxing spa
- Air-conditioned, fully equipped games room
- Luxurious movie room with cinema style seating
- FREE WiFi, US calls, cable TV & Netflix ready (so bring your own login details)
- TVs in all bedrooms & en-suite bathrooms
- Stay cool - fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Private laundry facilities; towels and linen provided
- Located on gated resort of Bella Vida; Excellent resort amenities
In the middle of the home is the scrumptious family room that looks out over the private pool and makes a wonderful hub for your family vacation. The stunning kitchen has a large island counter with a breakfast bar (seating up to six people). The kitchen is open plan to the family room, which features a generous leather corner sofa and a large wide-screen TV. Additional dining space is provided for more formal dining (table and chairs seating up to eight people), also with pool and lake views.
Upstairs guests can enjoy a family night in their own private movie room. This large additional entertainment space is perfect for family entertaining. It features huge widescreen TV, luxurious leather recliners, bean bags for the kids, and a wonderful pool and lake view. The perfect excuse for a luxurious family night in
1. King-size bed, walk-in closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom as double shower cubicle, 2 single sinks, separate WC. (ground floor)
2. King-size bed, slide closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom as shower over bath, sink, WC.
3. King-size bed, slide closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom as large shower cubicle, 2 single sinks, separate WC.
4. Queen-size bed, slide closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom as shower over bath, sink, WC.
5. Two double beds, slide closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom as shower over bath, sink, WC.
6. Triple bunk beds, slide closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom as shower over bath, sink, WC.
Located next to the family room by the pool, so a handy addition for those days when you are relaxing at home by the pool.
Bright, well-appointed games room with bar table and stools (seating two), pool table, air hockey table and a foosball table.
To the rear of the property is the fully screen private pool with spa. Here you can enjoy the wonderful lake views. Out by the screened pool, there is an extended sunny deck and shaded lanai. The lanai is a great spot to enjoy a drink or snack out by the pool. A patio set (table and chairs) and sun loungers are provided for guests’ use around the pool. A pool fence is provided if you wish to use it; a bonus for parties travelling with small children.
The pool can be heated for a small charge (currently $30 per night) and we recommend you pay for this extra if you are travelling between October and March.
Bella Vida Resort / Local Area
Bella Vida (Italian for ‘Beautiful Life’) boasts a wealth of amenities. Built in a beautiful conservation area around a picturesque 10-acre lake, the resort offers guests free use of its large clubhouse, clubhouse pool and Jacuzzi, clubhouse gym, games room, clubhouse cyber café and concierge services. Outside, enjoy the trails through the natural conservation area or the resort’s basketball, volleyball or bocce ball courts.
The Bella Vida resort also enjoys a fabulous location: just a short drive away from Disney World. SeaWorld, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Harry Potter are approximately a fifteen-minute drive away.
The Kissimmee location is just off Highway 192 which puts a whole host of shops, restaurants and entertainment on your doorstep. You are also well-placed to explore the wider central Florida region. The Atlantic beaches are around an hour’s drive and it is approximately a 90-minute drive to Tampa, St. Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico.
Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
Busch Gardens - 75 - 80 Minutes
Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes