Our prices are always great value – especially since our service is second to none. But if you are counting the pennies, we offer a number of special offers to help your holiday budget go further. One of these is our fantastic e-Bid service, which allows you to make a last minute bid for any of our available properties if you are traveling within the next 14 days.
This service helps our property owners to maximise occupancy rates and return on their investment, while helping our holiday guests to benefit from some fantastic last-minute rates. For more information, please call to speak with one of our friendly team:
Traveling in the next couple of weeks? Want to snag a last minute bargain?
If one of our properties is available for your selected dates and you are traveling within the next 10 days, please make us an offer.
The Ellis Exclusive Villas team will run your offer past the property owner and be in touch within 24 hours to let you know if your bid has been successful.
Last Minute e-Bid Holidays
If you are planning a last minute trip – and by last minute we mean within the next 14 days – our ‘Last Minute e-Bid’ deals may work for you.
It’s possible to get a great price holiday if the property owner is amenable to your bid. If you would like to start your stay at one of our properties within the next 14 days, we offer you the opportunity to submit a bid using the form on this page. You can make a bid on any of our holiday homes which are showing as free for your desired holiday period.
Simply follow the steps below and let’s see if we can make a deal!
Bidding Process & Policies
- Check which properties are available for the dates you wish to travel by using our Holiday Rental Search. A minimum three night stay is required.
- Complete the form below to submit your bid – when deciding on your bid, please check the regular price so that you can submit a reasonable offer. Property owners are more likely to accept a reasonable bid.
- ‘Blackout dates’ restrictions apply. Bids will not be accepted during peak season – Christmas, New Year, and Easter.
- Your bid covers the base rental price only. In addition to the base rental price you will pay taxes, departure clean fees and security deposit waiver insurance plus any optional items.
- We will send you an acceptance, rejection or counter offer from the property owner as soon as possible. We will only send one counter offer!
- A non-response after 24 hours (Monday thru Friday) will effectively mean that the bid has been unacceptable to the homeowner.
- If we accept your bid, we will book your reservation for the dates requested and send you a confirmation letter.
- Full payment will be taken if the bid is accepted and is non-refundable as outlined in our bookings terms and conditions.
- Your right to the holiday property cannot be assigned or re-sold.
Please note that depending on the season we operate reduced hours at the weekend and so would contact you on the next working day.