Vacation Rental Description
- Newly refurbished
- Features a stunning, extended southwest-facing pool deck
- Amazing lagoon private pool & spa
- Views over the golf course of Highlands Reserve
- No overlooking neighbours
- Enjoy recreational facilities - Outdoor Ping pong table, game room & golf on your doorstep
- Set on a large cul de sac lot providing privacy, peace and tranquillity
- Inside is spacious, light & comfortable, with everything you need for your perfect stay
- Air conditioned games room
- Living Room 1 : Formal lounge with comfortable sofas, TV & patio doors to pool
- Living Room 2 : Family lounge with comfy leather sofas, patio doors to the pool deck & TV
- Kitchen : Open plan with modern appliances and breakfast bar seating 4
- Dining Area 1 : Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Dining Area 2 : Dining nook by kitchen with seating for 4
- Games Room : newly installed with AC features pool table, air hockey & darts
- Experience Florida outdoor living on the huge south facing pool deck area
- Enjoy 180 degree views to the South and West over the golf course
- The covered lanai, with fans to keep you cool, is a great place to relax
- Plenty of comfortable seating and loungers for sunbathing
- Newly installed handrails allow for easy access into the pool and spa
- Grilling is a pleasure on the large infrared gas barbeque
- Electric awning to give shade from the sun
- Outdoor table tennis
- complete privacy from neighbours
Highlands Reserve Community, Davenport
A well maintained and long established peaceful golfing community in Orlando. Set atop one of the highest areas in the region, Highlands Reserve is not your typical Florida golf course. This championship design by Mike Dasher gives you tree-lined fairways reminiscent of the Carolinas, open spacious fairways likened to the great Scottish courses, and a bit of old Florida with citrus trees dotting the countryside.
Large, fast, undulating greens make this course challenging and fun for all levels of golfers. Water comes into play on just one hole and Mike Dasher's design has cleverly utilized the natural wasteland areas.
Guests staying here can use all the community facilities free of charge including the swimming pool, tennis court and children’s play area with swings, slides and climbing frames. Highlands Reserve is one of the very few communities in Orlando that you can walk from your villa to a local Publix supermarket and selection of bars and family-friendly restaurants.
Disney is accessible without using the I4 so avoiding the heavy traffic at peak times, Berry Town Centre shops with supermarket, bars, restaurants is just a few minutes away. Posner Park shopping Mall area is about 10 minutes away and there you can find many newly arriving stores such as Cheesecake Factory, Chipotle and more - to add to the established stores such as Target and JC Penny.