Book Attraction Tickets
We offer two ways to book tickets to many of Orlando’s attractions, including the theme parks. If you want to pay in GB Pounds and roll up the cost of the tickets into the cost of your holiday then book your theme park tickets with us.
If you want to pay in US Dollars and choose from a wider selection of entertainment shows and tours then we also partner with Kissimmee Guest Services to offer an additional choice for arranging your holiday itinerary in advance.
Book Your Tickets Through Ellis Exclusive Villas
It starts with our:
- Great discounts on major theme parks, dinner shows, air boat rides, hot air ballooning and helicopter rides.
- But 7, 14, or 21 day passes for Disney World and Universal Studios
- Pay in installments
- No credit card changes
- Billed in pounds
- Tickets can be posted to UK addresses
- Get access to the fantastic new Disney App which enables you to pre-book rides, restaurants and photoshoots up to 3 weeks in advance.
Book Your Tickets Through Kissimmee Guest Services
- Great discounts on theme park tickets, dinner shows, sporting events, tours to Miami and much more
- Day passes as well as 7, 14, or 21 day passes to the major theme parks
- Delivered to your villa in Orlando or pick them up from the Kissimmee Guest Services office when you arrive
- Do remember you’ll need to add US tax onto the prices displayed on their website
Tim also shares his tips with us for getting the most from an Orlando vacation – read his second guest blog post here.
He suggests ideas for one-week and two-week vacations in Orlando. For more ideas and advice, please get in touch with the KGS team – and please let KGS know where you heard of them!