Bella Lago (6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms)
Property Manager Tel
Property Manager 24hr Tel
ACCESS TO THE BELLA VIDA RESORT: The Bella Vida resort on which your property is located operates a manned security gate on its access points 24/7. You will need to be prepared to show photo ID and these check-in instructions to the security guards on the gate in order to gain access. The security guard will then give you a pass for the duration of your stay. This needs to be displayed in your car at all times. Please see attached resort guide for more information on community and local area.
14 Guests Max
This dream vacation home in Kissimmee certainly lives up to its name. Tastefully decorated, modern six bedroom villa on the Bella Vida resort has an en-suite bathroom for every bedroom, a large pool deck with stunning lake views, an air conditioned games room and even a cinema room. With plenty of community facilities to enjoy and just a short drive to the Disney theme parks, this villa is a perfect choice for your family holiday to Orlando. This home is perfect for a luxurious stay
- Fully screened private pool with stunning lake views
- Generous patio with an undercover outdoor dining area with table & chairs
- FREE WiFi, cable TV, Netflicks, & US calls
- All bedrooms have TV and en-suite bathroom
- Cinema style room seating 10 people with a large flatscreen TV
- Air conditioned games room
- Private laundry facilities; towels and linen provided
- Located on gated resort of Bella Vida with excellent resort amenities
The wonderful family room looks out over the spacious lanai and private pool with spa and makes a wonderful hub for your family vacation in this stunning home. The swell equipped kitchen has a large island counter with a breakfast bar (seating up to six people). The kitchen is open plan to the family room, which features a generous leather corner sofa and a large wide-screen TV. Additional dining space is provided for more formal dining (table and chairs seating up to eight people), also with pool and lake views.
Throughout the property, the interiors are designed by a local interior designer to give a fresh, new, contemporary look and fittings to a very high standard.
1. King-size bed, walk-in closet, ceiling fan, TV, ground floor. En-suite bathroom contains large (double) shower cubicle, double sink, separate WC.
2. King-size bed, slide closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom contains large shower cubicle, double sink, separate WC.
3. King-size bed, slide closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom contains shower over bath, sink, WC.
4. Two Queen-size beds, slide closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom contains shower over bath, sink, WC.
5. Queen-size bed, slide closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom contains shower over bath, sink, WC.
6. Triple bunk beds, slide closet, ceiling fan, TV. En-suite bathroom contains shower over bath, sink, WC.
Located next to the family room by the pool, so a handy addition for those days when you are relaxing at home by the pool.
Movie room - prepare for the ‘wow’ factor! This large additional entertainment space is perfect for family entertaining: the huge widescreen TV offers movie-theatre proportions – the perfect excuse for a luxurious but low cost family night in! It features luxurious leather recliners (reclining chairs, seating up to six people), bean bags for the kids, and a wonderful pool and lake view.
There is also a bright, well-appointed games room with bar table and stools (seating two), pool table, air hockey table and a foosball table.
Out by the fully screened pool, there is an extended deck and shaded lanai with wonderful lake views. The good-sized private pool features a intergrated spa - perfect for relaxing. The lanai is a great spot to enjoy a drink or snack out by the pool – or why not rent a BBQ for the week and dine out poolside? A patio set (table and chairs) and sun loungers are provided for guests’ use around the pool. A pool fence is provided if you wish to use it; a bonus for parties travelling with small children.
The pool can be heated for a small charge (currently $30 per night) and we recommend you pay for this extra if you are travelling between October and March.
Bella Vida Resort / Local Area
Bella Vida (Italian for ‘Beautiful Life’) is one of Orlando’s newest resorts and it boasts a wealth of amenities.
Built in a beautiful conservation area around a picturesque 10-acre lake, the resort offers guests free use of its large clubhouse, clubhouse pool and Jacuzzi, clubhouse gym, games room, clubhouse cyber café and concierge services. Outside, enjoy the trails through the natural conservation area or the resort’s basketball, volleyball or bocce ball courts.
The Bella Vida resort also enjoys a fabulous location: just a ten-minute drive away from Disney World. SeaWorld, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Harry Potter are approximately a fifteen-minute drive away.
The Kissimmee location is just off Highway 192 which puts a whole host of shops, restaurants and entertainment on your doorstep. You are also well-placed to explore the wider central Florida region. The Atlantic beaches are around an hour’s drive and it is approximately a 90-minute drive to Tampa, St. Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Wireless Internet (FREE)
- Games Room
- TVs in all bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Linens & Towels
- Free parking on premises
- Fridge / Freezer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- South or West Facing Pool
- Private Pool (extra charge for heat)
- Jacuzzi / Spa
- Patio Furniture
- Pool Fence Guard (removable)
- Gated Resort
- Communal Pool
- Communal Jacuzzi / Spa
- Fitness Suite / Gym
- Children Playarea
Ellis Exclusive Villas Amenities
- 24/7 Express Check-in
- Stroller / High Chair / Travel Cot (FREE)
- Welcome Package (FREE)
- Flexible Check-in days
- Flexible Check-out days
Square Footage: 4177
Occupants, max: 14
Adults, max: 14
View: Lake View
Home Type: Homes with Pools
Floor: Ground & Upper